We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "Back to School and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on September 30th and the new one starts on October 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on October 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Janice Whiting
so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
Hi,everyone! September marks the beginning of a new school year for most of us in the U.S. It always seems to sneak up on me and then I'm scrambling to get school supplies, uniforms, and, not to be forgotten, teacher gifts!:)
In honor of back to school month, our "More Than One Score" theme is just that, "Back to School!"
This month I kept my project sweet and simple and created a sleeve card to go along with my son's teacher gift. Sometimes sweet and simple is just what is needed (not to mention a snap to make!).
1. Start with a piece of pattern paper that is 9 1/2 x 5 1/2.
2. Using your Scor-Pal, score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2.
3. Fold at the scored lines.
4. Flip over and add a strip of Scor-Tape to the one inch flap.
5. Peel of Scor-Tape backing.
6. Close the sleeve and adhere one inch flap to back as shown below.
7. Cut a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock for the inside portion of your card.
8. Embellish as desired! :)
Now, it's your turn! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with our Back to School theme! :)
Janice :)Katie Tate
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!