We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on February 29th and the new one starts on March 1st. Winners and our favorites will be revealed on March 5th.
This months featured Design Team member is Toni so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
Hello Crafty Friends! It's February 1st and time with another Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. Our theme for this month is "Pink or Blue". I opted for some blue this time. Today, I have made a mini favor box*. It's just right for baby shower favors and can fit a little treat inside. Let's get started!
For this project, you will need:
- One 4 1/2" x 7 1/2" piece of card stock
- Paper snips
- Corner Rounder
- Mini clothespins
- Additional card stock for embellishments
- Additional designer paper for embellishments
- Square punches
- Star punches
- Dimensional adhesive
Place the 4 1/2" by 7 1/2" piece of card stock in your Scor-Pal with the long side against the top fence. Score at 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2" and 6 ".
With the 4 1/2" side of the card stock against the top fence, score at 1 1/2" and 3".
Burnish all the folds.
Trim out the corners as shown.
At the opposite end, trim tabs to first 1 1/2" score.
Turn card stock once to the left and cut to the 1 1/2" score line on the first and second folds. Make cuts on both top and bottom.
Round corners on center tabs at both ends.
Adhere Scor-Tape to the first and third tabs on both top and bottom.
Pull the two center tabs up, remove adhesive backing and adhere flaps one at a time to center tabs.
Fold down top and bottom square tabs.
Pinch together the rounded tabs and secure.
Embellish as desired.
This concludes my tutorial for the February 2016 More Than One Score Challenge.
*Adapted from Sam Hammond Donald.
Details: Stamps: Verve Thanks; Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, DCWV The Boyhood Stack dp; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, corner chomper, mini clothespins, square punches, star punches, dimensional adhesive.
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. You must link back to the Scor-Pal blog to be considered for a prize.
5. No backlinks will be accepted.
6. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
7. Winners and Design Team Favorites will be announced on the 5th of the following month.
8. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
9. Prizes will be awarded when the challenge has at least 10 entries
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!